Tollywood: 16 Worst Movies Of 2018


Tollywood: 16 Worst Movies Of 2018
Hop in for a free ride with

Tollywood: 16 Worst Movies Of 2018

Telugu film industry is competing with the Hindi film industry in terms of the number of films. But, every year only 10% of the films are successful. Even though the remaining 90% of the films are failures, many new producers are getting ready to produce films. In turn, providing work for thousands of workers.

In spite of this, some films are subjected to criticism on the basis of story narration, direction, and many other reasons. A list of 16 worst movies of 2018 for you.

  1. Intelligent (Director: VV Vinayak)
  2. Touch Chesi Chudu (Director: Vikram Sirikonda)
  3. Manasuku Nachindi (Director: Manjula)
  4. E Mantram Vesave (Director: Sridhar Marri)
  5. Kirrak Party (Director: Sharan Koppisetty)
  6. Achari America Yatra (Director: G. Nageshwar Reddy)
  7. Officer (Director: Ram Gopal Varma)
  8. Naa Nuvve (Director: Jayendra)
  9. Tej I Love You (Director: A. Karunakaran)
  10. Attagallu (Director: Paruchuri Murali)
  11. Narthanasala (Director: Srinivas Chakravarthy)
  12. Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu (Director: R. Indrasena)
  13. Adhugo (Director: Ravi Babu)
  14. Amar Akbar Antony (Director: Srinu Vaitla)
  15. 24 Kisses (Director: Ayodhya Kumar Krishnamsetty)
  16. Next Enti (Director: Kunal Kohli)